Why Should you buy Family Law Precedents Service
An exhaustive collection of precedents for applications and orders in respect of the most common - and many not so common - family proceedings is provided, together with a range of additional documents such as client care letters, declarations of trust and cohabitation agreements.
Each precedent is generously annotated and well presented with drafting advice and procedural guides so that its form of words can be understood in the context of the law that governs it.
"an essential tool for all family practitioners" Childright
"its first main and obvious benefit is that it deals exclusively with family law. This makes it refreshingly simple to navigate ... the comprehensive section on enforcement is a gem" Family Law journal
three updates per year, you will continue to receive updates until you countermand this.
Editors and Contributors
General Editor: The Honourable Mr Justice Keehan, Family Division Liaison Judge of the Midland Circuit
Consultant Editor: Michael Horton, Barrister, Coram Chambers; current member of the Family Procedure Rule Committee
Contributors: Ellie Foster, Principal Associate Solicitor, Mills & Reeve LLP, Leeds, Manchester, Cambridge, Norwich, Birmingham and London; Susan Jackson, District Judge, Central London County Court, Nominated Judge of the Court of Protection; Alex Laing, Barrister, Coram Chambers; His Honour Judge Marc Marin, Central Family Court and the Court of Protection; Victoria McCloud, Master of the Senior Courts, Queen’s Bench Division, Deputy Taxing Master/Deputy Costs Judge; Her Honour Nasreen Pearce; Nicola Rowlings, Professional Support Lawyer, Mills & Reeve LLP, Leeds, Manchester, Cambridge, Norwich, Birmingham and London
Table of contents
Issue 46, March 2020
We have pleasure in enclosing Issue 46 to Family Law Precedents Service. This issue contains amendments to Divisions C (Financial Orders); D (Miscellaneous Applications); E (Children); F (Inheritance); G (Injunctions); H (Trusts of Land); I (Cohabitation); J (Experts); and L (Appeals).In addition, the following new precedents have been added:
- C26A Preliminary document: case summary.
- C26B Preliminary document: statement of the issue(s) to be determined.
- D33 Application notice (Form N244).
- D34 Details to be included in the Part 8 claim form.
- D35 Statement in support of an application for a guardianship order under the Guardianship (Missing Persons) Act 2017.
- D36 Form of advertisement.
- D37 Draft order for appointment of joint and several guardians.
- D38 Details to be included in the application notice in Form N244.
- D39 Statement in support of an application for variation/revocation of a guardianship order.
- D40 Draft order where the guardian has died, retires or is unable to act.
- E35A Statement in support of application for an emergency protection order.
- E41A Statement in support of application for an interim care order.F8A Affidavit by claimant in support of application under Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975, s 10 (High Court).
- H1E Defence and counterclaim.
- H5 Compromise agreement settling claims before issue of proceedings.
- H6 Pre-action letter