Family Law journal
Family Law journal is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidance's, in-depth case analysis and topical articles.
Why should you subscribe to Family Law journal
Winner of the prestigious British and Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL) Legal Journals Award 2017. The BIALL Award recognises and rewards excellence in legal serials publishing.
Family Law – the title of reference and record in the field of family law since 1970 – is the leading practitioner journal compiled by experts for family law professionals. The journal features the latest official guidances, in-depth case analysis and topical articles. Contents also include regular columns from the Family Law Bar Association, Resolution, The Law Society and the Association of Her Majesty's District Judges as well as news and research updates, letters and book reviews.
Family Law is available as either a print or online (as part of LexisLibrary) subscription. A subscription to Family Law provides:
- Personal comment from distinguished family law experts on all topical issues
- Short case reports and analysis of all important family and child law cases
- In-depth articles from leading practitioners, academics and professionals involved in the justice system
- Latest news on all key developments in family law, policy and practice
- Regular updates from the Association of District Judges, Law Society, FLBA and Resolution
- Practice Directions reproduced in full
- Other features include book reviews, letters, Resolution news and a diary of events
- 12 issues a year
"the principal (monthly) periodical dealing with contemporary issues" Sir Mark Potter P (September 2008)
“widely read legal periodical amongst the district bench according to recent Bulletin survey" Law Bulletin, Volume 21 Number 2 (Summer 2010)
Interested in submitting material for consideration? Find out more here >>
Table of contents
New!Domestic Abuse: Law and Practice 8th editionNew!Release Date: November 27, 2020£89.99
Family Law: Challenges and Developments from an International Perspective Book #8Release Date: June 30, 2020£30.00
Family Law Leaves the EU - A Summary Guide for PractitionersRelease Date: October 20, 2020£79.99