Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports Parts
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports
This series of law reports ensures that you are kept fully aware of all the case law developments in personal insolvency and other related areas that impact upon the practices of those advising in personal insolvency.
Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports?
- The series brings together case law from pure insolvency law cases and a wide range of subject areas including civil procedure, commercial, property and family law in so far as they impact on personal insolvency issues in practice
- Ensures you are kept up to date with all the latest case law whether in relation to the conflict between matrimonial proceedings and creditors’ rights (Kremen v Agrest, Arif v Anwar), statutory demands (Webster v Mackay, Jones v FSA, Darbyshire v Turpin), the definition of bankruptcy debts (Nortel), enforcement against the bankrupt’s property (Liggett, Mallon, Graham, Kurd), the remuneration and costs of the trustee in bankruptcy (Secondus v Atkinson, Kaliq), whether to accept an IVA proposal rather than make a bankruptcy order (McNally, Mirpuri), individual voluntary arrangements (Davis v Price, Golstein v Bishop, Smith-Evans v Smailes), annulments (Consolidated Finance Limited v Collins, Oraki, Salliss) the jurisdiction of the court under the EC Regulation (O’Donnell, Flannery, Becker) or the impact of bankruptcy on professionals (Dowland, Moseley)
- Produced six times a year, the reports ensure that you always have access to the recent court decisions
- Each report contains a full headnote and is judicially approved before publication to ensure an accurate record of the case and judgment
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
Table of contents
 BPIR 215-486 Issue 2
- Re CGL Realisations Ltd; Carton-Kelly (as Liquidator of CGL Realisations Ltd (in Liquidation)) v Darty Holdings SAS (as Successor to Kesa International Ltd) EWHC 1707 (Ch)  BPIR 215, ChD
- Edwards v Aurora Leasing Ltd and others EWHC 96 (Ch)  BPIR 259, ChD
- Hood v JD Classics Ltd (in Administration) EWHC 3232 (Ch)  BPIR 274, ChD
- Hugh James Involegal LLP v (1) Berrymans Lace Mawer LLP (2) Waite QC EWHC 3402 (QB)  BPIR 297, QBD
- Lau Yu v (1) Cowley (2) Wong Wing Sze Tiffany (Trustees in Bankruptcy of the Debtor in Hong Kong) EWHC 2429 (Ch)  BPIR 312, ChD
- (1) Patel (2) Patel v (1) Barlows Solicitors (a firm) (2) Stanley and Barber (as Joint Trustees in Bankruptcy of Chorera) (3) Tanna EWHC 2753 (Ch)  BPIR 324, ChD
- (1) Scott-Hake (2) Scott-Hake v Frost (2) Wadstead (as Joint Liquidators of the Appellants t/as The Edwardian) EWHC 3677 (Ch)  BPIR 414, ChD
- Re Taunton Logs Ltd (in liquidation); (1) Lucas (2) Manley (as Joint Liquidators of Taunton Logs Ltd (in liquidation)) (3) Taunton Logs Ltd (in liquidation) v Cruickshanks and others EWHC 3480 (Ch)  BPIR 427, ChD
- Re Transworld Payment Solutions UK Ltd (In Liquidation); The Official Receiver v (1) Deuss (2) Ulrich EWHC 115 (Ch)  BPIR 448, ChD
- Re Transworld Payment Solutions UK Ltd (In Liquidation); The Official Receiver v (1) Deuss (2) Ulrich EWHC 3441 (Ch)  BPIR 466, ChD