Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports
This series of law reports ensures that you are kept fully aware of all the case law developments in personal insolvency and other related areas that impact upon the practices of those advising in personal insolvency.
Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports?
- The series brings together case law from pure insolvency law cases and a wide range of subject areas including civil procedure, commercial, property and family law in so far as they impact on personal insolvency issues in practice
- Ensures you are kept up to date with all the latest case law whether in relation to the conflict between matrimonial proceedings and creditors’ rights (Kremen v Agrest, Arif v Anwar), statutory demands (Webster v Mackay, Jones v FSA, Darbyshire v Turpin), the definition of bankruptcy debts (Nortel), enforcement against the bankrupt’s property (Liggett, Mallon, Graham, Kurd), the remuneration and costs of the trustee in bankruptcy (Secondus v Atkinson, Kaliq), whether to accept an IVA proposal rather than make a bankruptcy order (McNally, Mirpuri), individual voluntary arrangements (Davis v Price, Golstein v Bishop, Smith-Evans v Smailes), annulments (Consolidated Finance Limited v Collins, Oraki, Salliss) the jurisdiction of the court under the EC Regulation (O’Donnell, Flannery, Becker) or the impact of bankruptcy on professionals (Dowland, Moseley)
- Produced six times a year, the reports ensure that you always have access to the recent court decisions
- Each report contains a full headnote and is judicially approved before publication to ensure an accurate record of the case and judgment
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
Table of contents
 BPIR 1317-1618 Issue 6
- Azuonye v Kent (in her capacity as trustee of the bankrupt estate of Azuonye) EWCA Civ 1289  BPIR 1317, CA CFL Finance Ltd v (1) Bass (2) Khalastchi (3) Gertner (The Laser Trust as Opposing Creditor) EWHC 1839 (Ch)  BPIR 1327, ChDRe CJ and RA Eade LLP; McTear (Liquidator of CJ & RA Eade LLP) v (1) Eade (2) Eade EWHC 1673 (Ch)  BPIR 1380, ChDHood v The Comissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs EWHC 2236 (Ch)  BPIR 1425, ChDHorler v (1) Rubin (2) David Rubin and Partners (3) David Rubin and Company EWHC 2016 (Ch)  BPIR 1439, ChDHunt (As Liquidator of Total Debt Relief Ltd (In Liquidation)) v The Financial Conduct Authority EWHC 2018 (Ch)  BPIR 1495, ChDMartin v McLaren Construction Ltd EWHC 2059 (Ch)  BPIR 1506, ChDNicoll v Promontoria (Ram 2) Ltd EWHC 2410 (Ch)  BPIR 1519, ChDSecretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy v Murphy EWHC 459 (Ch)  BPIR 1536, ChDSkandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (Publ) v Conway and Another UKPC 36  BPIR 1562, PCWebster v Ashcroft EWHC 2174 (Ch)  BPIR 1607, ChD