Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports
This series of law reports ensures that you are kept fully aware of all the case law developments in personal insolvency and other related areas that impact upon the practices of those advising in personal insolvency.
Why should you subscribe to Bankruptcy and Personal Insolvency Reports?
- The series brings together case law from pure insolvency law cases and a wide range of subject areas including civil procedure, commercial, property and family law in so far as they impact on personal insolvency issues in practice
- Ensures you are kept up to date with all the latest case law whether in relation to the conflict between matrimonial proceedings and creditors’ rights (Kremen v Agrest, Arif v Anwar), statutory demands (Webster v Mackay, Jones v FSA, Darbyshire v Turpin), the definition of bankruptcy debts (Nortel), enforcement against the bankrupt’s property (Liggett, Mallon, Graham, Kurd), the remuneration and costs of the trustee in bankruptcy (Secondus v Atkinson, Kaliq), whether to accept an IVA proposal rather than make a bankruptcy order (McNally, Mirpuri), individual voluntary arrangements (Davis v Price, Golstein v Bishop, Smith-Evans v Smailes), annulments (Consolidated Finance Limited v Collins, Oraki, Salliss) the jurisdiction of the court under the EC Regulation (O’Donnell, Flannery, Becker) or the impact of bankruptcy on professionals (Dowland, Moseley)
- Produced six times a year, the reports ensure that you always have access to the recent court decisions
- Each report contains a full headnote and is judicially approved before publication to ensure an accurate record of the case and judgment
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
Table of contents
 BPIR 1-330 Issue 1
- (1) Burnden Holdings (UK) Ltd (2) Hunt (As Liquidator of Burnden Holdings (UK) Ltd) v (1) Fielding (1) Fielding EWHC 1566 (Ch)  BPIR 1, ChD
- (1) Burnden Holdings (UK) Ltd (2) Hunt (As Liquidator of Burnden Holdings (UK) Ltd) v (1) Fielding (1) Fielding EWHC 2995 (Ch)  BPIR 110, ChD
- Charlton v (1) Funding Circle Trustee Limited (2) Wright EWHC 2701 (Ch)  BPIR 125, ChD
- Cook v The Accountant in Bankruptcy SC GLA 82  BPIR 140, Sh Ct
- Goremsandu v (1) Thomas (2) O’Reilly (As Trustees in Bankruptcy of Katia Stoilova Nestorova Goremsandu) EWHC 2397 (Ch)  BPIR 154, ChD
- Irvine v Duff and Phelps Ltd EWHC 2780 (Ch)  BPIR 158, ChD
- Re JPF Clarke (Construction) Ltd (in a Company Voluntary Arrangement); (1) Maze Inns Ltd (In Liquidation) (2) Minverbond Ltd (3) Tan Sales (London) Ltd (4) 361 Degrees LLP v (1) Hunt (2) Clowry (Joint Supervisors of the CVA) (3) JPF Clarke (Construction) Ltd  BPIR 194, ChD
- (1) Menon (2) Menon v (1) Pask (2) Goode (As Joint Fixed Charge Receivers) EWHC 2611 (Ch)  BPIR 244, ChD
- The Royal Bank of Scotland plc v Donnelly CSIH 56  BPIR 262, CSIH
- R v S  EWCA Crim 1728  BPIR 278, CA Crim
- Wallace (As Liquidator of Carna Meats (UK) Ltd) v Wallace EWHC 2503 (Ch)  BPIR 299, ChD
- (1) Wolloff (2) Dante (As Joint Trustees in Bankruptcy of Alexander James Dhillon) v Patel UKUT 333 (LC)  BPIR 318, UKUT(LC)