Join our Consulting Editorial Board
We have openings on our panel of experts to help guide us in content creation and development. We are looking for leaders in the in-house community, who will work with us to identify the key issues our customers want to know about.
- No more than two short phone calls per month at a time convenient to you.
We ask that Board members take no more than two brief phone calls per month from our team, seeking ad hoc advice. As they write content for Lexis®PSL In-house, they will often seek to check that the steps they describe are practical and commercial and these conversations will help a great deal.
- No more than one short document review per month.
To ensure the content meets the needs of the market in terms of practical guidance and commercial reality. This needn’t be a particularly onerous task, the purpose of it being to ensure the documents are, in the member’s opinion, fit for purpose. A document should only take about thirty minutes to review.
Yearly Board Meetings
At these meetings we will ask for feedback on developments in the in-house community, the development of our content, competitor insights and so on. This will help us develop our ongoing content strategy and priorities. And give members the opportunity to network.
- Opportunity to help shape our content to meet your needs
- Access to content hot off the press
- Increased profile - biography and photo in marketing literature, including brochure, website and select events
- Networking events
- PR opportunities – attributed content, webinars, specialist blogs
- CV building
- Complimentary place at our Counsel to Counsel Forum
- Individual access to Lexis®PSL In-house