delivered in partnership with
Demonstrate the value you add to your business
Are you looking for a reliable snapshot of how your legal team resources are aligned to your business?
Activity Analysis is based on simple scanning technology and puts you in an informed position to make decisions about:
- Aligning resources to the activities that add most value to the business
- Gaining clarity on the legal resource used by each business area
- The risk profile of work being done and
- Areas of legal activity in need of process improvement
What's more, LBClarity Activity Analysis is proven. It has been successfully used by teams of varying size and sectors worldwide.
With our simple-to-use, innovative analysis tools you can now:
- Understand exactly what activities the legal function is delivering, so you can align resources to the activities that add most value to your business.
- Gain clarity on the legal resource used by each business area and the risk profile of work being done.
- Identify potential areas for process improvement to increase productivity, without compromising high-risk areas.
- Confidently make key decisions on legal structure, implementing new systems and new technology investments based on live data.
Maximum benefit, minimum hassle
- Activity Analysis is a data collection and reporting tool based on simple scanning technology. Using a portable, hand-held scanner, each user is able to quickly and easily record their activities against a list of barcodes - each representing activities agreed with you.
- At the end of a pre-agreed time period, you are provided with a comprehensive report – allowing you to see exactly what the legal function is delivering. The report includes recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains so you can take advantage of quick wins effortlessly.
- What’s more, LBClarity Activity Analysis is proven. It has been successfully used by teams of varying sizes and sectors based throughout the UK and Europe.
Get up and running in just a few days
- Activity Analysis requires minimal set-up time. In fact, you will be up and running in a matter of days after an initial meeting where we clarify your objectives and agree the categories of work you would like to monitor together.
- We then recommend 6 weeks of data capture, giving you results and a detailed report in as little as 8 weeks.
- There is no support needed from your IT team. Or any specialist training or technical skills required. The hand-held scanners can also be used while working remotely, by home-based staff and staff overseas as well as by those who are in the office full-time.
Activity Analysis is delivered in collaboration with LBC Wise Counsel who were founded to work with in-house lawyers. The aim of the counsel is to help In-house lawyers accelerate personal development, improve team effectiveness and develop legal services strategies.
The LBC Wise Counsel team comprises a core group of consultants who have worked as General Counsel and in other senior legal or business roles. This wealth of experience means that few other teams have the knowledge and depth of understanding of the issues and opportunities that affect In-house teams.