Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law
- Product Id:
- Product Code:
- Publication Date:
Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law is a highly regarded and authoritative journal that provides practitioners with the very latest information on developments in banking and financial law throughout the world and is of interest to all bankers and lawyers in private and corporate practice.
The book offers an excellent mix of in–depth but practical features and also an ‘In Practice’ section which provides high value, know–how pieces covering contentious and non–contentious issues.
Other invaluable sections include:
- International Briefings
- Cases Alerter
- Regulation Update
- Market Movement’s Deals
- EU Cases Alerter
- Rule Change and Practice Direction Section
- Financial Crime Section – in which top City law firms and barristers report on the very latest developments and discuss their practical effects.
The new cover and layout design allows easy navigation and is well–suited to a time–pressured day.
Why Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law is important
- Published 11 times a year, Butterworths Journal of International Banking and Financial Law is an indispensable publication for all practitioners wanting to keep abreast of the latest developments in law and practice in the global financial market.
- Provides high value, know–how pieces covering contentious and non–contentious issues.
- Easy to use, making it suitable for time pressured practitioners.
- Invaluable sections include: International Briefings, Cases Alerter, Regulation Update, Market Movement’s Deals, EU Cases Alerter, Rule Change and Practice Direction Section and a Financial Crime Section.