Easy access to comprehensive content and commentary
- LexisLibrary provides access to comprehensive, consolidated legislation and over 500,000 cases. Legal analysis and expert opinion from established names like Butterworths and Halsbury’s ensure you have access to the most authoritative commentary, including Halsbury’s Laws, and our search tools enable you to access the information you need quickly and easily.
- Speed up your research process with LexisPSL Immigration, where you can transition from practical guidance to further reading in LexisLibrary with links identified by our experts.
Leading Immigration titles by LexisNexis include:
- Macdonald’s Immigration Law & Practice
- Butterworths Immigration Law Service
- Lester, Pannick and Herberg: Human Rights Law and Practice
Statutory and case law sources include:
- UK Parliament Acts and Statutory Instruments
- Halsbury’s Statutes
- All England Law Reports (including EU cases)
- Butterworths Human Rights Cases
- European Court of Human Rights Cases
- Immigration Rules Reported cases of Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- LexisNexis Magazines & Journals includes access to the Journal of Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law (Bloomsbury Professional) and the International Journal of Refugee Law (OUP).