Reduce the time you spend drafting with LexisNexis’ integrated offerings.
- LexisPSL Banking & Finance contains detailed drafting notes on each of its precedents, explaining the purpose behind each clause, the borrower’s perspective, the lender’s perspective and common negotiating points. Drafting notes link through to primary law as well as further practical guidance in the form of Practice Notes and checklists.
- With Lexis Smart Forms, you can choose from a range of up-to-date, easy, fillable PDF documents that can be saved. Lexis Smart Forms are easy to share with clients or colleagues, and also allow you to add comments.
- Make sure your documents are citing the most up-to-date law with LexisDraft.
Popular forms and precedents for Banking & Finance lawyers include:
- Facility agreement
- Security documents (including debenture, real property mortgage and share charges)
- Deed of subordination
- Deed of priority
- Deed of release
- Waiver letters
- Consent letters
- Fee letters
- Board minutes
- Precedents from Lingard’s Bank Security Documents