One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tribunal Practice
Tribunal Practice, a major practitioner text on the practice and procedure of the administrative tribunal system, is the most comprehensive work on this topic.
Logically organised, it enables you to easily find authoritative answers to all procedural issues arising in any of the Tribunal's chambers.
The work takes account of important changes to the tribunal system including the expansion of the General Regulatory Chamber, the revision of the tribunal procedural rules, and the Supreme Court decisions in R (Cart) v Upper Tribunal and Eba v Advocate General for Scotland, as well as comprehensive coverage of all decisions which touch upon procedure in the new tribunals.
The book contains:
* Detailed commentary from leading practitioners in the field, drawing on their extensive experience of tribunal and public law work
* A step-by-step guide covering every practice issue that might arise before a Tribunal, from how to initiate an appeal, to seeking a witness summons. Each step is referenced to the relevant tribunal procedural rules, practice statement, practice direction and other material such as case-law
* The up-to-date text of all the major statutes and statutory instruments that govern the procedure before the Chambers of the First-tier Tribunal and the Upper Tribunal
* All major Practice Directions and Practice Statements
* Academic articles and journal references where appropriate
It is an affordable and authoritative one-stop shop for all practitioners, tribunal members and judges within the tribunal system, combining expert analysis with access to the latest version of the core materials.