Why should you buy Tolley's VAT Cases 2020
This latest edition confirms the publication's illustrious reputation as the definitive guide to VAT cases. It includes summaries of over 4,000 court and VAT Tribunal decisions from 1973 to 1 January 2020.
Cases are classified into chapters which are arranged alphabetically, making navigation quick and simple, and allowing case summaries from any year to be rapidly located.
What’s new in this year’s edition:
- CJEU decisions such as Mydibel SA v Etat Belge, Morgan Stanley & Co Int plc v Ministre de l’Economie et des Finances
- Decisions of the Supreme Court in SAE Education Ltd v HMRC and HMRC v Frank A Smart & Son Ltd
- Decision of the Court of Session in Balhousie Holdings Ltd v HMRC; decisions of the Court of Appeal in Lloyds Banking Group plc and others v HMRC, HMRC v Fortyseven Park Street Ltd and National Car Parks Ltd v HMRC
- Decisions of the Upper and First-tier Tribunal
- This title includes summaries of over 4,000 court and VAT Tribunal decisions from 1973 to 1 January 2020.