Why should you buy Tolley's UK Taxation of Trusts 2019-2020
UK Taxation of Trusts is a portal for clear understanding of income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax on the various types of trusts. It also contains UK and offshore resident trusts and references to the Revenue Trust Manual.
Main changes to this edition include:
- The finally agreed rules for the taxation of relevant property trusts.
- The new deemed domicile rules for income tax and capital gains tax, and the implications for the settlors of offshore trusts.
- The latest on the various ‘look through’ provisions which apply to enveloped UK land.
- Trust registration rules, both existing and forthcoming.
- What to expect from the ongoing Trust Simplification Consultation and the Office of Tax Simplification.