Providing instant access to thousands of pages of commentary, legislation and case reports.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Taxlink
Providing instant access to thousands of pages of commentary, legislation and case reports, the service includes the following:
* the full text of all current tax law for Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Value Added Tax, Inheritance Tax, Stamp Duty Land Tax and National Insurance Contributions
* HMRC's Extra-Statutory Concessions, Statements of Practice, Tax Bulletins and Press Releases, VAT notices and leaflets. (Crown copyright material reproduced with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty’s Stationery Office)
* Tolley’s main tax annuals – Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Value Added Tax, Inheritance Tax and National Insurance Contributions
* Other annual publications – Tolley’s Tax Planning, VAT Planning, Tolley’s Estate Planning, Property Taxation and Tolley’s Capital Allowances
* Summaries of more than 2,500 tax and 3,000 VAT cases relevant to current legislation
* Worked examples for direct and indirect taxes
* HMRC Manuals - All the guidance manuals in their entirety, as published by HMRC
* VAT Manuals - All the guidance manuals in their entirety, as published by HMRC
* Tax Cases - The full text of all tax cases from 1875 to the present day published by HMSO in the Official Tax cases series (Tax cases data was originally compiled by Ernst & Young)
* VAT Tribunal Decisions - The full text of all VAT cases to date, about 5,200 in total