Tolley's Tax Planning Series 2021-2022
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Tax Planning Series 2021-2022
This premium package includes everything the practitioner needs to get up to date with the latest tax changes and planning advice to the benefit of their client. The set consists of:
- Tolley's VAT Planning 2021-22
- Tolley's Tax Planning for Owner-Managed Businesses 2021-22
- Tolley's Expatriate Tax Planning 2021-22
- Tolley's Estate Planning 2021-22
Each book in the Tolley's Tax Planning Series benefits from:
- A transaction-based approach - providing the practitioner with solutions to real-life problems that their clients face An integrated style - consideration of the interactions of different taxes to ensure a feasible solution is suggested
- Real planning opportunities - complicated tax legislation is interpreted into the clear advice you need to successfully minimise your clients' tax bills
- Expert authors - each title is written by experts who deal with the subject matter every day, solving clients' problems and providing tax advice