Why should you buy Tolley's Employment Handbook 34th edition
The 34th edition of Tolley’s Employment Handbook contains the best possible coverage of Employment Law.
The editorial team has an unrivalled breadth of Employment Law experience. Chapters are contributed by leading and junior members of 11KBW Chambers, five times winners of the Chambers and Partners Award for Employment Law Chambers of the Year.
Once again this popular book provides the latest guidance on employment legislation and case decisions to give practitioners the knowledge they need to make effective decisions.
The book offers authoritative guidance written in a clear, highly accessible style.
Tolley’s Employment Handbook is useful for all levels; it steers junior lawyers through the law, enables senior lawyers to stay up-to-date and quickly allows in-house lawyers to get to the root of a problem. This book will help you understand exactly how the latest developments affect you, your company, your employees or your clients.
- At-a-glance, convenient, portable handbook
- Published annually as an up-to-date reference source
- Contains guidance on employment legislation and its practical application
- Assists practitioners with every query on routine subjects and gives expert guidance on the more sensitive areas
- Complete practical A-Z guide to Employment Law
Important recent developments considered include:
- Brexit’s impact on Employment Law – chapters dealing with areas affected have been updated to make reference to the present state of play.
- The Supreme Court decision in WM Morrison, which reconsiders the test for vicarious liability.
- Royal Mail Group v Jhuti in the Supreme Court on who should count as the employer when determining the employer’s reason for dismissal.