Tolley's Employment Handbook 34th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Employment Handbook 34th edition
The 34th edition of Tolley’s Employment Handbook contains the best possible coverage of Employment Law.
The editorial team has an unrivalled breadth of Employment Law experience. Chapters are contributed by leading and junior members of 11KBW Chambers, five times winners of the Chambers and Partners Award for Employment Law Chambers of the Year.
Once again this popular book provides the latest guidance on employment legislation and case decisions to give practitioners the knowledge they need to make effective decisions.
The book offers authoritative guidance written in a clear, highly accessible style.
Tolley’s Employment Handbook is useful for all levels; it steers junior lawyers through the law, enables senior lawyers to stay up-to-date and quickly allows in-house lawyers to get to the root of a problem. This book will help you understand exactly how the latest developments affect you, your company, your employees or your clients.
- At-a-glance, convenient, portable handbook
- Published annually as an up-to-date reference source
- Contains guidance on employment legislation and its practical application
- Assists practitioners with every query on routine subjects and gives expert guidance on the more sensitive areas
- Complete practical A-Z guide to Employment Law
Important recent developments considered include:
- Brexit’s impact on Employment Law – chapters dealing with areas affected have been updated to make reference to the present state of play.
- The Supreme Court decision in WM Morrison, which reconsiders the test for vicarious liability.
- Royal Mail Group v Jhuti in the Supreme Court on who should count as the employer when determining the employer’s reason for dismissal.
New!Pre-orderTolley's Employment Handbook 35th editionNew!Release Date: June 21, 2021£229.99
New!Pre-orderButterworths Employment Law Handbook 29th edition & Tolley's Employment Law Handbook 35th edition SetNew!Release Date: June 21, 2021£369.99
Butterworths Employment Law Handbook 28th editionRelease Date: June 19, 2020£209.99