Tolley's Customs and Excise Duties Handbook 2020-2021
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley’s Customs and Excise Duties Handbook 2020-21
This is a comprehensive resource encompassing seven volumes of the key legislation needed by busy practitioners, including all the relevant UK customs law along with the Union Customs Code and implementing regulations.
As we approach the end of the transition period, post-Brexit customs law in (and within) the UK remains unclear. The 2020 edition reflects all recent legislative changes.
- This print content is unique in the marketplace.
- A streamlined customs law section, retaining the up-to-date Union Customs Code and associated regulations, along with recent HMRC guidance, providing a snapshot of the law as it stands before the end of transition.
- New, standalone regulations setting out the UK’s replacement customs provisions, including those governing the Crown Dependencies Customs Union.
- Anticipated legislation enshrining the UK’s Most Favoured Nation customs tariff.
- Finance Act 2020 changes, including:
- updated rates and thresholds for the excise product duties, environmental taxes and gaming duty; and
- a range of amendments to vehicle excise duty including the exemption of certain classes of vehicle and suspension of HGV road user levy for 12 months from August 2020.