Tolley's Company Law Handbook 29th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Company Law Handbook 29th edition
Now in its 29th edition, the essential Tolley's publication is the first point of reference for accountants, solicitors, company secretaries and all those involved in company law. Fully updated with all the latest company law developments and in an A-Z format, this practical guide will enable you to remain at the forefront of company legislation matters.
This new edition covers, among tax law developments and other changes:
- Satyam Enterprises Ltd v Burton  on the application of the Duomatic principle where beneficial owner consented to course of action
- MDW Holdings Ltd v Norvill  on breach of environmental warranties in a share purchase agreement, and the status of an entire agreement clause
- Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation v Hardy  on the validity of s 117 CA 2006 requests to inspect and require copies of register of members
- Mott MacDonald Ltd v Trant Engineering Ltd  on construing exclusion of liability clauses for deliberate and repudiatory breach
- Re Pottinger Private Ltd  on liability of LLP members to disqualification under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- Re Euro Accessories Ltd  on the meaning of "fair value" in a compulsory transfer provision in a company's articles
- Financial Services Bill 2019 - 21 introduced to Parliament
- Coronavirus-related amendments to guidance on filing and other aspects
- Rule changes and accompanying directions to deal with Brexit and the end of the transitional period
- FCA consultations on potential rule changes including concerning Special Purpose Acquisition Companies