Tolley's Capital Gains Tax 2020-21 Main Annual
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Capital Gains Tax 2020-21
Tolley's Capital Gains Tax provides a compact and straightforward account of the law and practice of CGT. Its practical alphabetical presentation, source materials and extensive cross-referencing between chapters lead you directly to all the information you want. With enhanced coverage of the latest Finance Act changes this latest edition of the main annual is a must-have.
What’s new in this year’s edition:
- Reduction in the lifetime limit for entrepreneurs’ relief (now renamed business asset disposal relief) together with anti-forestalling rules
- Changes to principal private residence relief where full relief is not available
- The corporate capital loss restriction
- Extension of relief for loans to traders and share loss relief to non-UK businesses
- Amendments relating to the operation of the General Anti-abuse Rule (GAAR)
- Government measures to relieve impact of COVID-19 relating to CGT