Tax Digest Brexit Issue March 2020
Why should you subscribe to Tax Digest Brexit Issue March 2020
As the UK formally leaves the European Union and moves into the transition phase, with negotiations due to start on the future trading relationship, Tolley's Tax Digest helps you navigate the potential UK taxation implications of Brexit, both during and after transition.
Reviewed by the Tolley Tax Team, this Tax Digest brings together the authoritative guidance of LexisNexis and Tolley with contributions from industry experts, in a handy format.
What does this Brexit Tax Digest cover?
Tolley's Tax Digest provides expert guidance examining:
- The key VAT and customs issues for business, both during and after the implementation period, including useful planning points
- The default application of the WTO rules
- Practical tax considerations for UK companies, individuals and employers
- Potential employment and pensions law implications
- The Withdrawal Agreement and Political Declaration
- Legislation and caselaw during and beyond the transition
- And much more.