Stanley: Taxation of Farmers and Landowners
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
This popular title deals fully with the implications of all taxes for landowners and farmers and takes account of the changed economic climate for farming in Britain.
* Discusses the latest developments in inheritance tax, capital gains tax, property taxes, tax planning, partnership taxation, valuation of agricultural tenancies and VAT
* Includes guidelines, worked examples and checklists for a more practical explanation of a complex subject area
* Updated twice a year
Table of contents
Table of Statutes;
Table of Cases;
Table of Statutory Instruments;
1. Introduction and Outline;
2. Farming Profits and Losses;
3. Farm Stocks;
4. Agricultural Rents;
5. Farming and Landownership;
6. Partnerships and Companies;
7. Capital Gains and Losses;
8. Inheritance Tax;
9. Value Added Tax;
10. Property Taxes;
11. For Future Use;
12. National Insurance Contributions;
14. The Countryside and the National Heritage;
15. Tax Planning I: Choice of Medium;
16. Tax Planning II: Farm Finance;
17. Tax Planning III: Business Development;
18. Tax Planning IV: Death;
19. Procedure: Tax Returns; Assessment; Collection;