Scammell, Densham & Williams Law of Agricultural Holdings First Supplement to the 10th edition
The wait is over … this definitive text provides practical analysis of the law of agricultural holdings in an authoritative and accessible manner.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Scammell, Densham & Williams Law of Agricultural Holdings 1st supplement to the 10th edition
This definitive text provides practical analysis of the law of agricultural holdings in an authoritative and accessible manner. Scammell continues to be a practitioners' manual, for lawyers, rural chartered surveyors and others.
The approach to the Supplement has been, not only to bring the law up to date, but to add further commentary to assist the practitioner.
Key highlights of the supplement include:
- Developments in relation to the issue of licences.
- Whether a tenant can force a landlord to erect a new slurry store under the Agricultural Holdings Act 1986.
- Developments in relation to partnership property.
- A rare case relating to sporting rights.
- Clarifying rent review procedures under the AHA 1986.
- Addressing the issue as to whether a notice to quit can be withdrawn and further commentary concerning notices to quit given without prejudice and subject to contract.
- The requirements as regards the form of a notice to remedy.
- A raft of Tribunal cases relating to certificates of bad husbandry.
- Further issues in relation to the recovery of possession of land for non-agricultural use under the AHA 1986.
- The relevant date for qualifying for the principal livelihood test after a retirement notice seeking succession.
- Changes in the statutory list of short term improvements under the AHA 1986.
- Numerous important cases relating to issues concerning the service of notices.
- Developments in relation to estoppel, including estoppel by convention, affecting rural property.
- Numerous arbitration decisions and more practical points.
- Developments in respect of expert determination.
- Changes to European law, continuing to affect landlord and tenant arrangements, as well as two cases of judicial review of DEFRA decisions.
Scammell, Densham & Williams Law of Agricultural Holdings 10th edition, Mainwork and Supplement SetRelease Date: September 30, 2018£478.49
New!Pre-orderScammell, Densham & William's Law of Agricultural Holdings 11th editionNew!Release Date: July 22, 2022£269.99
Webinar The latest on the community infrastructure levyRelease Date: June 25, 2018£75.00