Registration of Company Charges Third edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Registration of Company Charges Third edition
Registration of Company Charges is a comprehensive guide to the charges registration system, setting out the objectives and background of charges registration and explaining the requirements and procedure.
This new edition provides guidance on distinguishing charges which require registration and those which do not, and explains in detail the mechanisms of the registration system with particular attention given to the roles of the various parties to the process. It also contains practical advice on the complex issue of determining priorities between competing charges over the same property and considers weaknesses in the registration regime and the inadequacies of the priority rules.
Fully updated, this new edition is timed to take into account the implementation of relevant provisions of the Companies Act 2006 and key developments including:
* Full coverage of the new registration of charges regime introduced by Part 25 of the Companies Act 2006
* A comparison of the new law with previous company legislation
* Coverage of the case law since the publication of the last edition including the implications of the Spectrum decision
* Full consideration of the new regime for the registration of charges created by foreign-registered companies including the replacement of the Slavenburg register
* Detailed examination of the priority position with competing charges over the same property
* Consideration of the prospect of further legislative reforms and the scope of such reforms