Redgrave's Health and Safety Ninth edition
Now in its Ninth edition, Redgrave is fully updated to explain the changing face of health and safety rules and civil liability, both in the form of key legislation and case law.
Why should you buy Redgrave's Health and Safety
Now in its Ninth edition, Redgrave is fully updated to explain the changing face of health and safety rules and civil liability, both in the form of national legislation and case law. Every practitioner serious about health and safety relies on Redgrave's Health and Safety for expert guidance on the subject.
Fully annotated with helpful guidance notes and commentaries from the editors, this leading title helps you make informed decisions by taking you straight to the information you need. Its logical and coherent structure and user-friendly format makes it accessible and easy to use - even in court.
New to this edition:
* Key developments in existing regulations (e.g. the re-interpretation of 'foreseeable' in reg 4 of PUWER by Hide and Kennedy)
* New legislation such as the CDM Regulations, the Control of Major Accident Hazards (Amendment) Regulations and much more
* The continued importance of the guidance of H&S legislation despite the amendment of s.47
* Other possible routes to civil liability and alternative legal remedies discussed
Table of contents
2. General Principles;
3. Legislation of General Application;
4. Children and Young Persons;
5. Machinery and Equipment;
6. Manual Handling;
8. Substances, Noise, Radiation and other Phenomena Hazardous to Health;
12. Offshore, Pipelines and Diving;
13. Working Time;
14. Industrial Relations;