Practical Corporate Governance: For Smaller Quoted Companies Second edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Practical Corporate Governance: For Smaller Quoted Companies Second edition
This edition focuses on the governance of Smaller Quoted Companies, including those aspiring to enter the FTSE-250. Where relevant the application of sound governance principles to private companies will also be explained.
Beginning with a director?s view of UK corporate governance, subsequent chapters cover the duties of directors, non-executive directors, boards and their effectiveness, and finally the link between governance and shareholders.
* Practical corporate governance help for directors.
* Application of 2012 UK Corporate Governance Code with helpful comments.
* Guidance notes for chairmen, non-executive directors, and company secretaries
* Detailed treatment of Section 172 (duty to promote the success of the company) of the 2006 Companies Act.
* Appendices with website references for easy access
* Greater emphasis on people in governance - their skills, values, behaviours and decision making.
* Case Studies covering non-executives, board effectiveness, corporate governance reporting and engagement with shareholders, and terms of reference for audit, remuneration and nomination committees.
* Updated examination of the relationship between company boards and their shareholders.
* Compendium of chapter summaries for easy reference
* A look into the future for governance of smaller quoted companies.
This is an invaluable book for all directors, company secretaries, investors, accountants and lawyers. It will also be of use to participants on university or business school executive post-graduate education programmes, as well as of interest to public policy makers and regulators
Shares and Share Capital under the Companies Act 2006 Second editionRelease Date: September 20, 2019£210.99
Butterworths Company Law Handbook 33rd edition and Company Secretary's Handbook 29th edition & Tolley's Company Law Handbook 27th editionRelease Date: November 15, 2019£449.99
Butterworths Company Law Handbook 35th edition & Tolley's Company Secretary's Handbook 31st edition SetRelease Date: August 20, 2021£369.99