New Law Journal
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why you should buy New Law Journal
This leading weekly legal magazine provides independent expert analysis, news and commentary on developments and news in litigation and dispute resolution.
NLJ provides unrivalled coverage across the core practice areas of commercial, employment law, family law, personal injury, property/landlord and tenant and public law. Other contentious areas of law are covered on a regular basis including media, consumer, data privacy and freedom of information and wills and probate. Key changes to law and practice are presented in an easily digestible and practical format, together with detailed discussion of the implications and practical advice. High profile contributors also provide authoritative commentary and opinion.
- NLJ’s content and extensive archive are available to subscribers at newlawjournal.co.uk. The updated website includes access to NLJ’s highly successful series of litigation trends surveys, market updates, and extended news and commentary
- NLJ offers an easy way to obtain up to 100% of your CPD points – FREE. Simply visit www.newlawjournal.co.uk for more details
- A panel of district and circuit judges answers readers’ questions on family, civil and insolvency law and practice
- Procedure and practice: critical know-how on all procedural matters and expert opinion and updates on the CPR and costs
- Inside court: unrivalled law reports and summaries
- Our popular back page columns offer a mix of lively, acerbic and charming comment