Morcom, Roughton and St Quintin: The Modern Law of Trade Marks Fifth Edition
Morcom, Roughton and St Quintin: The Modern Law of Trade Marks Fifth Edition is a comprehensive guide on trade mark law.
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Modern Law of Trade Marks is a comprehensive guide on trade mark law enabling practitioners to provide clients with effective advice with the best possible support and authority. It includes detailed analysis of important UK and European legislation and decisions, in-depth commentary on the complexities of the Trade Marks Act 1994 and the Madrid Protocol and the CTM Regulation.
All aspects of registered trade marks are included, together with information on applications, registration, protections and infringement. Divided into seven parts, key topics covered are: Background to the Law; Registered Marks; Passing Off; Civil Proceedings; Customs and Criminal Offences; International Treaties; and the Community Trade Mark.
Major changes covered by the new edition include:
- Updated laws applying to trade marks in the UK, including the latest amendments to the Trade Marks Act 1994, the Trade Mark Rules 2008, the Community Trade Mark Regulations 2006 and the Trade Marks (International Registration) Order 2008;
- Full texts of the relevant Directives including the new ‘recast’ Directive for further approximation of trade mark laws;
- Current versions of the Madrid Agreement and Madrid Protocol;
- Discussion of the impact of the new ‘recast’ Directive;
- A revised Part VIII including discussion of the significant changes to the EU Trade Mark introduced by the recent amendments to the Community Trade Mark Regulation;
- Comprehensive coverage of significant new case law from the UK and the CJEU, including decisions of the General Court and rulings of the CJEU on the Directive and the Regulation.
New!Pre-orderMorcom on Trade Marks, Sixth EditionNew!Release Date: June 18, 2021£369.99
Morcom, Roughton and St Quintin: The Modern Law of Trade Marks Fifth Edition eBookRelease Date: April 21, 2016£505.00
Morcom, Roughton and St Quintin: The Modern Law of Trade Marks Fifth EditionRelease Date: April 21, 2016£505.00