Morcom on Trade Marks, Sixth Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Morcom on Trade Marks, Sixth Edition
Morcom on Trade Marks is a comprehensive guide on trade mark law enabling practitioners to provide clients with effective advice with the best possible support and authority. It includes detailed analysis of important UK and European legislation and in-depth commentary.
This new sixth edition has been retitled Morcom on Trade Marks and is fully revised and updated to take into account all the latest developments since the last edition.
Key updates for the sixth edition will include:
- Coverage of the most important new decisions of the Courts and other decision-making bodies, and legislation, eg Unjustified Threats legislation of 2017.
- The implementation by the UK, with effect from 14th January 2019, of the 'recast' EU Harmonisation Directive of 2015.
- Updated 'Consolidated' versions of the Trade Marks Act 1994 and the Trade Marks Rules 2008, and the full text of the 2015 Directive, will be included as Annexes.
- Detailed treatment of the consequences of the exit of the UK from the EU, including measures ensuring that proprietors of EU Trade Marks and International Registrations designating the UK, also geographical indications, will retain protection of their rights in the UK as well as in the other 27 EU Member States.
- A comprehensive update of The European Union Trade Mark Section (Part VIII) to incorporate relevant changes to the EUTM law and regime, and new decisions that will continue to be of relevance to businesses world-wide.
- Inclusion of references to important decisions of the EU institutions, in particular the Court of Justice of the European Union and the General Court, which continue to be an important part of jurisprudence relevant to UK trade mark law.
Table of contents
- Part I General introduction
- Part II Registered marks
- Part III Passing off and miscellaneous
- Part IV Special topics
- Part V Civil proceedings
- Part VI Customs and criminal offences
- Part VII International treaties
- Part VIII The European Union trade mark
The Modern Law of Patents Fourth editionRelease Date: December 17, 2018£443.00
New!Pre-orderButterworths Intellectual Property Law Handbook 15th editionNew!Release Date: September 16, 2021£229.99
New!Pre-orderButterworths Company Law Handbook 35th edition & Tolley's Company Secretary's Handbook 31st edition SetNew!Release Date: August 20, 2021£369.99