Margo: Aviation Insurance 4ed eBook
Margo: Aviation Insurance 4ed eBook examines all forms of aviation insurance.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
For more information on LexisNexis eBooks, please visit eBooks FAQ page.
"The bible for aviation insurance globally"...The Times
The fourth edition of this highly regarded work examines all forms of aviation insurance, and includes a detailed analysis of its practical applications and of the workings of the international aviation insurance market.
Fully updated to include all new developments in the area of aviation insurance practice and law since the previous edition, this essential work includes:
* Detailed coverage of the impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorism acts on the writing of war and terrorism insurance
* The establishment of the Aviation Insurance Clauses Group as a replacement for the Joint Technical and Clauses Committee
* Discussion of new policy forms, clauses and endorsements adopted by the insurance market since 2000, including such endorsements as AVN67c and AVN99 covering the interests of aircraft financiers and lessors
* Changes in the structure and regulation of Lloyd's, developments in law governing insurance companies and underwriters at Lloyd's, and in the interpretation of aviation policies.
* Developments in European Union law which impact on the London Market
The only text of its kind that describes in complete detail the structure and workings of the London aviation insurance market, the writing of aviation insurance, the kinds of coverage which are available, including hovercraft and spacecraft insurance, and the legal principles involved in the interpretation of aviation insurance policies, this readily accessible text will be of significant value to
all with a business or legal interest in this subject.