The Manx Law Reports are the official series of reports for the Isle of Man.
* The 2012 volume will contain approximately 30 full-text cases with catchwords and headnotes per volume plus approximately 10 notes (i.e. a summary of the judgment without the judgment attached).
* It will include a CD containing a PDF of the material included in that volume.
* All cases reported are approved by the Deemsters (the Isle of Man judges).
Isle of Man courts:
* Decisions of the High Court of Justice (Civil matters)
* Decisions on points of law in Court of General Gaol Delivery (Criminal matters)
* Decisions of Staff of Government (Appeals) Division (Civil and Criminal appeals)
* Decisions of lower courts (eg Summary Court (Criminal matters)). Lower court decisions tend to be included in the MLR as & not full-text reports.
* Decisions of the Privy Council on appeal from Isle of Man courts
* External decisions which have direct impact on the laws of the Isle of Man (e.g. European Court of Justice and European Court of Human Rights)
Please note that customers resident in the Isle of Man can purchase the Manx Law Reports only from the Isle of Man Courts of Justice.