Manx Law Reports 2011 Volume
Manx Law Reports 2011 Volume are the official series of reports for the Isle of Man.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Manx Law Reports are the official series of reports for the Isle of Man.
* The 2011 volume will contain approximately 30 full-text cases with catchwords and headnotes per volume plus approximately 10 notes (i.e. a summary of the judgment without the judgment attached).
* It will include a CD containing a PDF of the material included in that volume.
* All cases reported are approved by the Deemsters (the Isle of Man judges).
Isle of Man courts:
* Decisions of the High Court of Justice (Civil matters)
* Decisions on points of law in Court of General Gaol Delivery (Criminal matters)
* Decisions of Staff of Government (Appeals) Division (Civil and Criminal appeals)
* Decisions of lower courts (eg Summary Court (Criminal matters)). Lower court decisions tend to be included in the MLR as & full-text reports.
* Decisions of the Privy Council on appeal from Isle of Man courts
* External decisions which have direct impact on the laws of the Isle of Man (e.g. European Court of Justice and European Court of Human Rights)
Please note that customers resident in the Isle of Man can purchase the Manx Law Reports only from the Isle of Man Courts of Justice.