Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 1–254 Issue 1
- Beauchamp Pizza Ltd v Coventry City Council EWHC 926 (Ch)  LLR 1, ChD
- Caton v Revenue and Customs Commissioners UKFTT 549 (TC)  LLR 17, FTT
- Chesterfield Poultry Ltd v Sheffield Magistrates’ Court EWHC 2953 (Admin)  LLR 25, QBD
- Electronic Collar Manufacturers Association v Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs EWHC 2813 (Admin)  LLR 46, QBD
- Haziri and Another v Havering London Borough Council UKUT 330 (LC)  LLR 112, UKUT
- Miah and Another v Gulliver and Another LLR 120, FTT
- Mott and Merrett v Environment Agency EWHC 1892 (Admin)  LLR 129, QBD
- Re The Nag’s Head Reading; Allnutt v The Nag’s Head Reading Ltd EWHC 2810 (Ch)  LLR 142, ChD
- Pearson v City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council UKUT 291 (LC)  LLR 163, UKUT
- Qualter and Others v Crown Court at Preston EWHC 2563 (Admin)  LLR 165, QBD
- R (Agro Foods (Ashford) Ltd) v Food Standards Agency EWHC 2718 (Admin)  LLR 189, QBD
- R (Williams) v Caerphilly County Borough Council EWHC 1618 (Admin)  LLR 204, QBD
- Thomson v Marine Management Organisation EWHC 2368 (Admin)  LLR 222, QBD