Licensing Law Reports Parts
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 1-172 Issue 1
- Graham v Eltham Conservative and Unionist Club and Others EWHC 979 (QB)  LLR 1, QBD
- Lambert v Forest of Dean District Council EWHC 2854 (Admin)  LLR 14, QBD
- McMillan v West Lothian Council LIV 41  LLR 24, ShCt
- R v Bajaj EWCA Crim 1111  LLR 35, CA
- R v Perks EWCA Crim 1491  LLR 44, CA
- R (Environment Agency) v Lawrence EWCA Crim 1465  LLR 48, CA
- R (Highbury Poultry Farm Produce Ltd) v Crown Prosecution Service UKSC 39  LLR 56, SC
- R (Preservation and Promotion of the Arts Ltd) v Greater Manchester Magistrates’ Court and Another; Preservation and Promotion of the Arts Ltd v Birmingham City Council EWHC 2435 (Admin)  LLR 74, QBD
- Rarter Ltd v Revenue and Customs Commissioners UKFTT 464 (TC)  LLR 107, FTT
- Sharif v Birmingham City Council EWCA Civ 1488  LLR 125, CA
- Sheffield City Council v Hussain UKUT 292 (LC)  LLR 139, UKUT
- Uber London Ltd v Transport for London and Another LLR 150, Mag Ct
- Valente v Fife Council DUN 38  LLR 165, ShCt
Licensing: The New Law Second editionRelease Date: November 30, 2005£88.00
Licensing Law Reports Volumes SetRelease Date: January 01, 2001£5,669.99
New!Pre-orderButterworths Employment Law Handbook 29th edition & Tolley's Employment Law Handbook 35th edition SetNew!Release Date: June 21, 2021£369.99