Why should you subscribe to Licensing Law Reports Parts
Licensing Law Reports offers comprehensive full text reports of cases on all aspects of licensing law and practice, including disputes over the granting or revocation of licences, the conduct of licensable activities and premises, local authority powers and cases on concurrent financial, regulatory and criminal liabilities of licence holders.
It is the only source that brings together cases of this kind and includes Scottish decisions of interest and relevance in England and Wales and is available as both a print subscription or as part of LexisLibrary.
Cases under the Licensing Act 2003 are now included, together with digests of informative liquor licensing appeal decisions from magistrates' courts, betting and gaming cases, cases on the Gambling Act 2005 and cases on the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005.
Published four times a year it provides licensing practitioners and all advisors of licence holders and issuers a comprehensive and regular supply of key judgments.
Licensing Law Reports covers:
- Entertainment and late night refreshment
- Betting, gaming and lotteries
- Leisure activities (horse racing to sex shops)
- Local authorities policies, practices and codes of conduct
- Planning and licensed premises
- Civil liability and VAT
- Regulatory offences
- Human rights fair hearing, property and private lives
- Street trading, markets and trade marks and many other forms of licensing
Consultant Editor:Ewen Macgregor is Senior Associate at the nationally regarded specialist licensing department at Bond Pearce, Bristol.
Table of contents
 LLR 669–922 Issue 4
- Abdalla v City of Edinburgh Council SC EDIN 54  LLR 669, ShCt
- Aldemir v Cornwall Council  EWHC 2407 (Admin)  LLR 698, QBD
- Catch22Bus Ltd v Secretary of State for Transport EWCA Civ 1022  LLR 712, CA
- Cook v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs UKFTT 321 (TC)  LLR 728, FTT
- Dewan v Fife Council CSOH 5  LLR 743, Ct Sess (OH)
- Hunt v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs UKFTT 515 (TC)  LLR 763, FTT
- R (Independent Workers’ Union of Great Britain and Others) v Mayor of London EWHC 1997 (Admin)  LLR 786, QBD
- R (Medway Soft Drinks Ltd and Others) v Commissioners for Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs EWCA Civ 1041  LLR 824, CA
- Rola v Slovenia (Application Nos 12096/14 and 39335/16) LLR 835, ECHR
- Schulze Allen v Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons UKPC 34  LLR 874, PC
- Shelbourne v Cancer Research UK EWHC 842 (QB)  LLR 884, QBD
- Staffordshire County Council v Sherratt and Sigley  EWHC 1416 (Admin)  LLR 911, QBD
- Taylor v Mina An Ltd UKUT 249 (LC)  LLR 918, UKUT