Health and Safety Bulletin
Health and Safety Bulletin (HSB) is the leading subscription-based periodical in its field, with the majority of major UK employers, in both the public and private sector, receiving a copy.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why you should buy Health and Safety Bulletin
Health and Safety Bulletin (HSB) is the leading subscription-based periodical in its field, with the majority of major UK employers, in both the public and private sector, receiving a copy. With independent, factual and analytical reporting allied with an emphasis on legislation, enforcement and practice, HSB is the definitive information source for the specialist in this legally complex area.
Published 10 times each year and written throughout in a clear and accessible style, HSB:
- Tells you all that you need to know about your statutory and common law duties
- Includes a unique biannual state of play table that summarises all important developments over the previous six months, reports on the latest position of the HSE and government health and safety initiatives and anticipates major developments to come
- Tells you about the HSE enforcement activities and guidance issued in the previous month
- Provides you with originally researched, independent information
- Gives you unique coverage of safety developments in the European Commission, Parliament and Council of Ministers
- Expert analysis - the practical implications of new or proposed UK or EC legislation
- Law case reports - showing how courts and tribunals interpret the law
- Unrivalled news service - the most authoritative analysis of developments
- In-depth articles - major current issues placed in their practical context, clearly and concisely
- Early warnings of proposed legislation - subscribers usually read it in Health and Safety Bulletin first