Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition Volume 51 2013 Fire Services, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food and Drink
Halsbury's Laws of England Fifth Edition Volume 51 2013 Fire Services, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Food and Drink deals with services provided under the Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The Halsbury’s Laws Fire and Rescue Services title deals with services provided under the Fire and Rescue Services Act 2004 and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
The Fisheries and Aquaculture title covers the measures pursuant to the fulfilment of the Common Fisheries Policy of the European Union.
The Food and Drink title offers a description of the implementation of European Union law in England and Wales as to the labelling and composition of food and foodstuffs, and the obligations of the food trade as to deceptive practices and safety.
Companion titles to Fisheries and Aquaculture include Vol 1: Agricultural Production and Marketing; Vol 47A: European Union; Vols 100, 101: Water and Waterways.
The law is stated as at 1 September 2013, although subsequent changes have been included wherever possible.
Halsbury’s Laws. The Law. In order.
Halsbury’s Laws of England is the only complete narrative statement of the law in England and Wales, in print and exclusively online via LexisLibrary.
Every 4 seconds, someone finds an answer using Halsbury’s Laws. Whatever the subject, it has the answer, even in niche and esoteric areas. Halsbury’s Laws covers everything from the fundamental to the highly complex. It is the starting point and the finishing line.
- Clear footnotes map out the legal authorities; ideal for preparing court bundles.
- Paragraphs are written concisely, so you can quickly surface the answer to a client’s question.
- Introductory paragraphs and clear definitions provide background and context; useful for students and those exploring an unfamiliar area.
Regarded an authoritative work, Halsbury’s Laws is written by or in consultation with leading experts, ensuring the highest quality and dependability.
"I always turn to Halsbury's Laws first when I am trying to find a convenient, accessible, accurate way to find out about a new area of law and turn to it last when I am dealing with an area of law I am already familiar with to ensure that I have not missed anything."
Anand Doobay, Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP.
Anand is a leading business crime lawyer. In 2013 he was listed as one of the ten most highly regarded individuals in the International Who's Who of Business Crime Defence Lawyers.
Table of contents
FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICES
1. Fire and Rescue Services; in general
2. Fire and Rescue Service Administration
3. Employment by Fire and Rescue Authorities
5. Fire Safety
FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
1. The European Union Common Fisheries Policy
2. Sea Fisheries and the Sea Fish Industry
3. Fishing for Shellfish
4. Wild Sea Creatures other than Fish
5. Marine Zones, Planning and Conservation
6. Public and Private Fisheries
7. Salmon and Freshwater Fisheries
8. Fish Farming
FOOD AND DRINK
1. Control of Food and Drink; in general
2. Food and Drink Administration
3. Food and Drink Safety and Hygiene
4. Composition of Food; in general
5. Food Information; in general
6. Food Safety etc; Proceedings and Penalties
7. Particular Foods
8. Weights and Measures for Certain Foods
9. Slaughter or other Killing of Food Animals