Halsbury's Charity Law
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why you should buy Halsbury's Charity Law
For the first time Halsbury's charity law content is being made available as a single source of information. This standalone title provides a comprehensive, authoritative and up-to-date statement of the law of England and Wales, and covers:
- Charitable purposes
- The creation of charitable trusts
- Failure of stated charitable objects
- Schemes and the cy-pres doctrine
- Corporate structures for charities
- Trustees of charities
- The registration of charities and local authorities' functions in relation to charities
- Conduct and administration of charitable trusts
- Control of charitable fund raising
- Jurisdiction over charities
- Court proceedings involving charities
Key material covered by this new title includes:
- The landmark case Lehtimaki v Cooper recently decided by the Supreme Court
- Other recent decisions such as Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust v Derby City Council
- Charities Act 1992, 2006 and 2011
- Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Act 2016
- The Charitable Incorporated Organisations (Conversion) Regulations 2017, SI 2017/1232
New!Butterworths Employment Law Handbook 29th edition & Tolley's Employment Law Handbook 35th edition SetNew!Release Date: June 25, 2021£369.99
New!Pre-orderButterworths Intellectual Property Law Handbook 15th editionNew!Release Date: September 16, 2021£229.99
Butterworths Charity Law Handbook Second editionRelease Date: April 30, 2007£156.00