European Competition Laws: A Guide to the EU and Its Member States
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy European Competition Laws: A Guide to the EU and Its Member States
Whether you represent companies currently doing business in Europe or are advising clients planning European operations, now you can get authoritative, in-depth information on the competition laws of any EU Member State 'quickly and easily' all in one convenient resource. European Competition Laws is the only treatise to present a systematic analysis of the substantive and procedural aspects of the competition laws of the European Union and its Member States. This comprehensive resource gives you:
- Practice-oriented, state-specific guidance from leading practitioners in their Member States - under the editorial direction of Frank L. Fine, a top expert on EU competition law
- Analysis of the application of Articles 101 and 102 across all Member States
- Detailed coverage of horizontal and vertical commercial agreements, cartels, joint ventures, intellectual property licensing, abuse of dominant position and merger control
- Practice-oriented guidance on all phases of investigation, systems of notification, appeals and potential penalties
- Profiles of cooperation among competition authorities
The treatise's country-by-country review makes it easy for you to evaluate the competition laws of each Member State. Common chapter headings lead you directly to the information you need on regulated practices and monopolies, mergers and acquisitions, and cooperation with other competition authorities across Europe, saving you valuable time and effort.