Education Law Reports
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you subscribe to Education Law Reports
Enables you to stay in touch with the continuing changes to education law, this set of reports is cited as an authority in all levels of court and used by tribunals.
Benefits of the service include:
- Six issues of Education Law Reports a year keep you up to date with the continuous changes to education law
- Cases from all levels of court including the European Court of Human Rights.
- Headnotes written by leading experts in the field
- Full text of judgments
- Available in print as well as LexisLibrary.
EditorsSenior Editor; Neville Harris, Barrister and Professor of Law, University of Manchester
Editor; Aileen McColgan, Barrister, Matrix Chambers and Professor of Law, Kings College London
Consulting Editor; Dominic McGoldrick, Barrister, Middle Temple and Professor of International Human Rights Law, University of Nottingham
Table of contents
 ELR 159-268 Issue 2
- Kumar v London Borough of Hillingdon EWHC 3326 (Admin)  ELR 159, QBD
- Novakovic´ v Croatia (Application No 73544/14) ELR 169, ECHR
- R (Driver) v Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council (Welsh Language Commissioner and another intervening) EWCA Civ 1759  ELR 193, CA
- R (Durand Education Trust) v Secretary of State for Education (Dunraven Educational Trust and Others, interested party) EWCA Civ 1651  ELR 213, CA
- ZK v London Borough of Redbridge EWCA Civ 1597  ELR 238, CAD
Education Law Reports Volumes SetRelease Date: January 01, 1994£10,815.99
New!Pre-orderMacdonald's Immigration Law & Practice 10th editionNew!Release Date: June 21, 2021£359.99
New!Pre-orderButterworths Employment Law Handbook 29th edition & Tolley's Employment Law Handbook 35th edition SetNew!Release Date: June 21, 2021£369.99