Consumer and Trading Standards: Law and Practice Ninth edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Consumer and Trading Standards: Law and Practice Ninth edition
Consumer and Trading Standards: Law and Practice is an authoritative and comprehensive guide for everyone involved in consumer and trading standards law. This book covers the full range of the work undertaken by consumer protection lawyers and trading standards officers in local authorities.
This user-friendly text provides a clear and exhaustive analysis of the law including case-law and its application, wording of the statutory provision, plus expert commentary and analysis of the practical issues.
This edition has been fully updated and includes:
- A full update on the consequence of Brexit, including the application of EU Exit regulations following the expiry of the Brexit transitional period on 31st December 2020.
- A new chapter on Health and Safety.
- The addition of charging precedents for all commonly prosecuted criminal offences.
- The coverage of nutrition and health claims, vitamins, food supplements and novel foods within an updated food chapter.
- A comprehensively updated chapter on consumer rights to include the ap-plication of complex electronic commerce regulation.
- Inclusion of all recent CJEU decisions on unfair terms and unfair commercial practices.
New!Pre-orderConsumer and Trading Standards: Law and Practice Tenth editionNew!Release Date: December 03, 2021£169.99
Consumer and Trading Standards: Law and Practice Seventh editionRelease Date: December 10, 2018£129.99
New!Pre-orderWhillans Tax Tables 2021-22 (Budget edition)New!Release Date: May 27, 2021£48.99