Butterworths Securities and Financial Services Law Handbook 22nd edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Butterworths Securities and Financial Services Law Handbook 22nd edition
This annual Handbook brings together the primary, secondary and retained EU legislation which now forms the regulatory framework for the UK financial services industry post-Brexit, including the repeal of provisions relating to passporting and Treaty rights.
The most comprehensive curation of consolidated UK legislative material on the market, this Handbook contains fully updated versions of FSMA 2000, the Financial Services Act 2021, together with the most important statutory instruments made under those Acts and a wide-ranging selection of other primary and secondary legislation. The Handbook now includes amendments made by the:
- Financial Services (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Equivalence Determinations for Financial Services (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Over the Counter Derivatives, Central Counterparties and Trade Repositories (Amendment, etc, and Transitional Provision) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Securities Financing Transactions, Securitisation and Miscellaneous Amendments (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Financial Holding Companies (Approval etc) and Capital Requirements (Capital Buffers and Macro-prudential Measures) (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- Central Counterparties (Equivalence) Regulations 2020
The Handbook also includes the new 2020 and 2021 Binding Technical Standards instruments made by the FCA, PRA and BofE amending Retained EU legislation following the end of the transition period.
Other UK legislation of note included are:
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Order 2021
- Bearer Certificates (Collective Investment Schemes) Regulations 2020
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Regulated Activities) (Coronavirus) (Amendment) Order 2020
- Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020
The Handbook continues to provide comprehensive coverage of selected EU legislation including:
- The 2020 Taxonomy Regulation
- The 2021 CCP Recovery & Resolution Regulation
- New EMIR regulatory technical standards regarding central counterparties
It includes copious notes on the legislative history of both primary and secondary legislation and an extended Preface outlining the current framework for financial services law in the UK.
A key text for all lawyers and compliance professionals in this field.