Butterworths Intellectual Property Law Handbook 15th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Butterworths Intellectual Property Law Handbook 15th edition
The Butterworths Intellectual Property Law Handbook is an essential addition to your legal library, as it provides an invaluable single source collection of UK primary and secondary legislation, as well as EU and international materials in one manageable volume.
The new 15th edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect recent key developments in this area, including the UK's exit from the European Union. Key updates include:
- The addition of new transitional materials that relate to current applications for (or challenging) IP rights where there is an EU element involved;
- Relevant EU materials have been retained and updated, and coverage expanded;
- Various withdrawal agreements and the UK-EU Trade and Co-operation Agreement have been included as they will continue to govern and influence future IP matters;
- Additional material relating to geographical indications and the .eu gTLD.
Table of contents
- Part 1 Patents
- Part 2 Copyright
- Part 3 Designs
- Part 4 Unregistered design right
- Part 5 Trade marks
- Part 6 Plant varieties protection
- Part 7 Other UK legislation
- Part 8 Other EU Materials
- Part 9 International
- Part 10 Procedure
- Part 11 EU Exit Related Legislation