Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook 23rd edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook 23rd edition
The most comprehensive single collection of statutory source material and practice directions relating to insolvency law in England, Wales and Scotland.
Adopting a user-friendly, chronological layout, it covers the most important statutes, statutory instruments and European legislation. Legislation is printed as currently in force with all amendments, repeals and revocations, providing full assurance that you are advising clients accurately. This prestigious handbook makes research time efficient and effortless.
This text is the essential reference source for lawyers, accountants, insolvency practitioners, regulators and students.
The 23rd edition incorporates the following important changes to the insolvency regime in England and Wales:
- The Administration (Restrictions on Disposal etc. to Connected Persons) Regulations 2021, which impose new requirements in relation to the sale of a company's property by an administrator to a connected person
- The restoration of the Crown preference introduced by the Insolvency Act 1986 (HMRC Debts: Priority on Insolvency) Regulations and section 98 of the Finance Act 2020
- The Finance Act 2020, section 100 and Schedule 13, which provide for an individual to be jointly and severally liable to HMRC, in certain circumstances, involving insolvency or potential insolvency
- The Debt Respite Scheme (Breathing Space Moratorium and Mental Health Crisis Moratorium) (England and Wales) Regulations 2020
- Changes made to the insolvency related provisions of the Pensions Act 2004 by the Pensions Schemes Act 2021
- The Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Suspension of Liability for Wrongful Trading and Extension of the Relevant Period) Regulations 2020
- The Insolvency (Moratorium) (Special Administration for Energy Licensees) Regulations 2020
- The Limited Liability Partnerships (Amendment etc.) Regulations 2021
Butterworths Insolvency Law Handbook 23ed eBookRelease Date: May 24, 2021£229.99
New!Pre-orderInsolvency Practitioners Handbook Ninth editionNew!Release Date: September 10, 2021£29.99
Webinar Aviation and travel industry insolvency: including discussion of MonarchRelease Date: April 11, 2018£70.00