Butterworths Competition Law Handbook 24th edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Butterworths Competition Law Handbook 24th edition
This is the latest edition of arguably the most comprehensive single collection of UK and EU statutory source material and official guidance on competition law. Legislation is printed as currently practiced and the simple layout directs you to the information you need quickly and easily. In addition to all amendments, repeals and revocations, it features expert annotations regarding commencement and cross-references to other legislation.
Butterworths Competition Law Handbook presents the latest legislation in an easy-to-use format so you will be able to find information quickly and easily. It can be used as a stand-alone desktop reference.
This is the essential reference source for lawyers, any firm of solicitors or in-house department that deals with competition law issues.
New to this edition:
* Statutory instruments amending the merger control thresholds in the Enterprise Act 2002 to capture more deals with potential national security concerns (with accompanying CMA and BEIS guidance)
* Revised merger notice template and new guidance on providing accompanying documents to the CMA
* Revised guidance on design and presentation of customer survey evidence in merger cases (CMA78)
* Revised CMA guidance on rail franchises
* Revised CMA guidance on penalties (CMA73)
* Revised CMA guidance on director disqualification (OFT510)
* Revised FCA guidance on powers and procedures under the Competition Act 1998
* Amendments to European Commission guidelines for state aid in the agricultural and forestry sectors and in rural areas
Butterworths Competition Law Handbook 26th editionRelease Date: December 21, 2020£259.99
New!Pre-orderTolley's Orange Tax Handbook Post-Brexit SupplementNew!Release Date: April 21, 2021£99.99
New!Pre-orderChild Protection Proceedings: Care and Adoption Orders Second editionNew!Release Date: April 27, 2021£89.99