Butterworths Commercial and Consumer Law Handbook Ninth edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Butterworths Commercial and Consumer Law Handbook Ninth edition
Butterworths Commercial and Consumer Law Handbook is an essential addition to your legal library, and is part of LexisNexis' popular and successful Handbook series. It contains an invaluable collection of UK statutory material and EU materials in one handy volume.
The ninth edition of this title has been fully revised and updated with all the latest developments in commercial and consumer law making it an indispensable reference source for practitioners involved with this area of the law.
Key updates for this new edition include:
- The Payment Services Regulations 2017 that are intended to protect the victims of card fraud
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2017 (as amended) that implement the 5th Money Laundering Directive
- The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 as implemented by the Data Protection Act 2018
- Important new European legislation including the eIDAS Regulation 910/2014 (governing electronic signatures) and the Consumer Protection Cooperation Regulation 2017/2394 (strengthening the powers of national authorities to enforce consumer protection law)
- In case of a no-deal exit from the European Union at the end of the implementation period, the Consumer Protection (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018, the Product Safety, Metrology and Mutual Recognition Agreement (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 and other similar legislation
Goode and McKendrick on Commercial Law Sixth EditionRelease Date: August 20, 2020£210.99
The Scottish Law Directory: The White Book: Fees Supplement 2022Release Date: June 17, 2022£99.99
New!Pre-orderWords and Phrases Legally Defined 2022 SupplementNew!Release Date: September 20, 2022£189.99