Butterworths Commercial and Consumer Law Handbook Ninth edition
Why should you buy Butterworths Commercial and Consumer Law Handbook Ninth edition
Butterworths Commercial and Consumer Law Handbook is an essential addition to your legal library, and is part of LexisNexis' popular and successful Handbook series. It contains an invaluable collection of UK statutory material and EU materials in one handy volume.
The ninth edition of this title has been fully revised and updated with all the latest developments in commercial and consumer law making it an indispensable reference source for practitioners involved with this area of the law.
Key updates for this new edition include:
- The Payment Services Regulations 2017 that are intended to protect the victims of card fraud
- The Money Laundering Regulations 2017 (as amended) that implement the 5th Money Laundering Directive
- The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 as implemented by the Data Protection Act 2018
- Important new European legislation including the eIDAS Regulation 910/2014 (governing electronic signatures) and the Consumer Protection Cooperation Regulation 2017/2394 (strengthening the powers of national authorities to enforce consumer protection law)
- In case of a no-deal exit from the European Union at the end of the implementation period, the Consumer Protection (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018, the Product Safety, Metrology and Mutual Recognition Agreement (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 and other similar legislation