VAT In The EU Fourth Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy VAT in the EU Fourth edition
VAT in the EU is an authoritative country-by-country guide covering all 27 EU member states and the UK. Newly updated for 2022, this latest edition sets out the VAT rules and guidance for each country which are presented in a uniform format to help the reader quickly and easily compare information within and across different jurisdictions.
This is an indispensible resource for businesses and advisers who need to:
- Understand the VAT specific rules in each one of the EU member states and the UK
- Appreciate the VAT consequences and available simplifications for businesses involved in e-commerce
- Analyse potential VAT implications of cross-border supply chains to determine efficiencies and mitigate absolute VAT and cashflow costs
- Identify in which circumstances a non-established supplier would have a requirement to register for VAT in a given territory
- Determine whether the reverse charge procedure is applicable on specific transactions across EU member states and the UK
- Be aware of the ‘use and enjoyment’ rules impacting where the VAT is due
- Establish the conditions for a cross-border refund of VAT
New for this edition:
- VAT registration compliance requirements across all of the EU member states and the UK
- The e-commerce VAT package in the EU – one year on
- Brexit – 18 months after the UK’s departure from the EU
- New reporting requirements in the EU on intra-EU trade
- Extension of reverse charge mechanisms and other trade simplifications at importation
This title is edited by Luigi Lungarella, Director at PKF Littlejohn LLP, with chapters authored by members of the PKF International Indirect Taxes Group.