Tolley's Value Added Tax 2021-2022 (Second edition only)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Value Added Tax 2021-2022 (Second edition only)
Due to the ever-changing nature of VAT, and your need to have access to the most up-to-date information, this vital VAT guide covers all recent changes. It offers a complete picture of VAT. Updates include in-depth coverage of the UK and EU legislation, HMRC material, case law, tribunal decisions and the provisions of the Finance Act 2021.
What’s new in this year’s edition:
- Widespread impact of Brexit on majority of chapters and Finance Act 2021 changes
- Imports – updated guidance on the procedure for importing goods into the UK, delayed and simplified import declarations, using postponed import VAT accounting and the new rules for online marketplaces and imports of consignments of goods valued at £135 or less
- Northern Ireland – information on the different rules and impact on trading with Great Britain and the EU
- Place of supply of services – details on the changes to the place of supply of services rules
- Exports – overview of the rules for all goods removed from the UK and the requirements that need to be met to zero-rate the sale