Tolley's Tax Annuals Set 2021-2022 (Main Works Only)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley's Tax Annuals Set 2021-2022 (Main Works Only)
This set enables you to purchase all the 2021 Tolley's Tax Annuals at one special price. Books are dispatched separately on publication. The set contains:
- Tolley's Income Tax 2021-22
- Tolley's Corporation Tax 2021-22
- Tolley's Capital Gains Tax 2021-22
- Tolley's Inheritance Tax 2021-22
- Tolley's Value Added Tax 2021 (June edition)
- Tolley's National Insurance Contributions 2021-22
Tolley's Income Tax, now past its 107th edition but fully tailored to the 21st century, is the definitive work on the subject, providing comprehensive, but straightforward and concise coverage of the relevant statute law, case law and HMRC practice for not only the current year but the last four years as well.
Its alphabetical, topic-organised presentation, with extensive cross-referencing, supported by full details of source materials and a wide-ranging index, will lead you quickly and directly to the information you require. Numerous fully-updated worked examples provide further clarification of the more complex points.
What’s new in this year’s edition:
- All relevant provisions of Finance Act 2021
- Further coronavirus-related income tax measures
- Temporary extension to carry-back of trading losses
- Amendments to rules on employee benefits and termination payments
- Changes to Construction Industry Scheme
- New late filing/late payment penalties
- Changes to follower notice penalties
- Operation of general anti-abuse rule (GAAR) in relation to partnerships; rates and allowances, including Scottish tax rates