Why should you buy Tolley's Orange Tax Handbook 2018-19
Fully revised and updated for the current tax year, the 2018–19 edition takes into account all recent developments, including the updated tax rates and bands for 2018–19.
This handbook is the definitive guide to indirect tax legislation. Endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT), the new edition of this title is vital. It contains up-to-date consolidated legislation and technical material relating to value added tax, stamp taxes, insurance premium tax, landfill tax, aggregates levy and climate change levy. Chronological arrangement and full indexing make specific legislation easy to locate. Updated by Tolley's technical tax team, this edition includes all the latest Finance Act changes to give you a complete picture of contemporary tax legislation.
The 2018-19 edition is:
* Arranged in two volumes, Part 1 covers VAT and Part 2 covers stamp taxes and non-VAT indirect taxes
* Updated to cover the devolved tax administration(s) and taxes in full
* Chronologically arranged and fully indexed and cross-referenced
* Endorsed by the Chartered Institute of Taxation
* Approved for use during CIOT and ATT examinations
* Available as part of the Tolley's Taxation Service on CD-ROM (updated monthly)
Vouchers, entitling students to a discount on this title, are available.
Also available in eBook format. For more information on LexisNexis eBooks please visit www.lexisnexis.co.uk/ebooks