Tolley's National Insurance Contributions 2021-22 Main Annual
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tolley’s National Insurance Contributions 2021-22 Annual
Tolley’s National Insurance Contributions is fully updated to include:
- Relevant tax, employment, and National Insurance legislation up to Finance Act 2021 and associated NIC regulations
- Revised NIC rates, limits, and worked examples for 2021-22
- Recent case law developments relating to National Insurance
- Overseas matters, with consideration of the impacts of Brexit and interaction of bilateral treaties
- Introduction of the NICs holiday for army veterans from April 2021
- Covid-19 updates: the CJRS and SEISS and their impact on NICs and related items such as SSP, and homeworking expenses
- Off-payroll working reforms in the private sector effective from April 2021
- Extensive changes in respect of Anti-avoidance: GAAR, POTAS, DOTAS, Loan Charge, and penalties for enablers of defeated tax avoidance schemes
- Revised details of National Insurance-related forms, leaflets and other relevant guidance
Ros Hendren has over 32 years' experience in payroll, including 12 years within the payroll and HR outsourcing community. Since 2013, Ros has been running her own bureau and consultancy business, enabling clients to maximise efficiencies and effectiveness within their payroll operational service functions. She also works as tutor for CIPP, helping deliver their payroll qualification programme, and was a member of the board for 5 years. Ros has an MSc in Payroll and Business Management, is a chartered manager with CMI, holds fellowships with CMI, CIPP, and the HEA, and is included in the Reward 300, as a member of the Knowledge and Professional Services Leaders 2021.