Tolley's National Insurance Contributions 2020-21 Main Annual
Why should you buy Tolley's National Insurance Contributions 2020-21 Main Annual
Widely regarded as the 'Bible' of NIC law, this comprehensive guide will answer in depth virtually every point or query put to you for compliance, planning or NIC mitigation purposes.
With the continuing alignment of National Insurance contributions with income tax it's more important than ever that you are aware of the full implications of changes.
Tolley's National Insurance Contributions is written in an easy-to-read style and contains numerous worked examples. This is the practical book for the busy practitioner or accountant in commerce who needs full, accurate and authoritative answers in a hurry.
What’s new in this year’s edition:
- changes to the employment allowance
- NICs holiday for army veterans
- effect of Covid-19 on NICs and related items such as statutory payments
- revised NICs rates and thresholds
- update on off-payroll working (postponed until 2021)
- changes to company car taxable value calculation (affects Class 1A NICs) and move to WLTP for cars registered on and after 06/04/2020