Tax Digest Issue 220 February 2021 International Trade - the Post Brexit Landscape
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tax Digest Issue 220 February 2021 International Trade - the Post Brexit Landscape
A guide for advisers and traders on the UK customs and excise position from 1 January 2021.
Detailed, expert guidance covering:
- Customs declarations, the relaxed deferred declarations for the first six months, the requirement for an EORI and the need for authorisation for simplified procedures before the supplementary declaration can be made;
- Authorised Economic Operator Status;
- How to value goods for import and payment of import duty and VAT;
- Non-customs issues such as licensing, labelling, marking, marketing and phytosanitary;
- A description of the UK tariff and how duty rates compare with EU rates;
- Pre-lodgement and the Temporary Storage import system;
- Special procedures and reliefs available such as free circulation, storage, transit, inward processing, temporary admission and end-use;
- Reliefs from import duty and VAT; suspensions and tariff quotas;
- Extra preparation in relation to Northern Ireland, challenges that business which were accustomed to free movement of goods may face when adopting to the new rules;
- and much more.