Tax Digest Issue 214 August 2020
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Why should you buy Tax Digest Issue 214 August 2020
This Digest draws together and summarises recent tax compliance-related legislation and guidance. Recent tax policy consultations with a significant tax compliance element are also summarised.
Detailed, expert guidance covering:
- summaries of the key compliance-related draft clauses for Finance Bill 2021 and the government's proposed reform of tax administration
- details of the new regime for taxation and recovery of coronavirus support payments, and an overview of the legal framework for the support schemes
- the current status of more than 20 tax compliance-related consultations, including those announced on 'L-day' in July 2020;
- the latest on Making Tax Digital, including the proposed extension announced in July 2020, and summaries of the primary and secondary legislation and published HMRC guidance on MTD
- guidance on the compliance-related Finance Act provisions enacted between 2017 and 2020; and
- a summary of the key TMA 1970 provisions relating to personal tax returns.