Why should you buy Tolley’s International Tax Planning 2020-21
Tolley’s International Tax Planning provides commercial tax advisers with practical transaction-driven studies as well as an overview of overseas tax systems. Key topics are illustrated with planning ideas, tables and checklists for effective international tax planning in an easy-to-use format. An ideal partner to Tolley’s Worldwide Tax Guide which offers an accessible overview of the tax systems of the world’s leading countries.
- Extensively revised chapter on property tax to reflect the cumulative changes of the last few years.
- Updated for the 2020 changes to territorial scope of corporation tax.
- A new chapter on taxation of the digital economy and digital services tax.
- Updated content on the transfer pricing of financial transactions.
- Content updated throughout reflecting the expected impact of Brexit, and the transition agreement.